Oslo Chamber of Commerce is an independent service organization for the business community.
It is the largest of 15 private law chambers of commerce in Norway.
We can offer the following services to our members:
- Establishing business contacts
- Access to databases to help you find new business partners
- Preparing foreign business delegations
- Market surveys (BusinessLink)
- Deposit of source code for computer programs
- Expat Service Centre - International Network Norway INN
- Consultance in import/ export/ customs issues
- Certification of export documents
- Issuing the customs document for temporary importation, the ATA Carnet
- Assistance in business conflict resolution through our Arbitration Institute
- Membership newsletter MERCUR
- Access to World Trade Center Norway
For all services, please consult the above menu.
Oslo Chamber of Commerce is a participating member of the following major international organizations:
- The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- The World Chambers Network (WCN)
- Eurochambers (through The Association of Norwegian Chambers of Commerce)